Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The priority for the Maciejka brand is the quality and aesthetics of the offered products, which is why only the highest quality materials are used for the production of footwear. Thanks to this, the brand has already become known from the best side. The presented model of women's oxfords is made entirely of natural leather in Multicolor with a rattan pattern. The round toe allows the fingers to position themselves comfortably and gives them a lot of freedom. The laces perfectly stabilize the shoes on the foot. Comfortable, solid, trapper sole made of high-quality material perfectly insulates feet from the ground, protecting against moisture and cold. The height of the platform at the front is 2 cm. The decorative element of this model is the seam around the sole, which fits beautifully with the upper. The interior and insole are also made of natural leather and give a great sense of comfort. The outer side of the heel is decorated with a small metal brand logo. Classic, elegance and comfort, that's how these beautiful leather shoes can be briefly described. This model will work well with both trousers and a skirt. Perfect for work, business meetings and going out with friends. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Maciejka 02966-11-00-5 White Metallic Espadrilles
Maciejka White Ballerina Shoes
Cross Jeans beige sneakers
Maciejka Women's Pumps Fuchsia
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: