Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Original and comfortable shoes by the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for lovers of ethnic and feminine style. The openwork upper is made of natural grain leather in dark beige. High-quality materials that have been used in the production of these shoes guarantee long-term use. The presented footwear has a zipper closure at the back of the upper, thanks to which they can be easily taken off and put on again. In addition, the laces properly stabilize the foot, which translates into a greater sense of comfort in using the footwear. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of natural leather, thanks to which the comfort of walking is maintained at a high level. Model with a closed round toe and a block heel 6 cm high. The shoes look elegant, thanks to the shapely heel, and at the same time they are very versatile and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling. Made in Poland. Quality: I.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 02761-06/00-3 Navy Boots
Maciejka Black Women's Lace-Up Boots
Maciejka 04492-14 Dark Beige Boots
Tamaris Black Leather Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: