1. Data administrator
You can contact the administrator of your personal details by mail: Midiamo Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Strumykowa 7, 62-200 Gniezno, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our Data Protection Inspector by e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. Access data and hostingYou can enter our websites without entering your personal details. For every website call, the server automatically saves only the so-called server logs, such as the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the internet service provider submitting the query (access data) and documents the page call.
These data are analyzed only in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to improve our offer. The above is used - as part of the assessment of interests - to secure our legitimate interest, consisting in the proper presentation of our offer. All access data is removed within seven days from the end of your visit to the site.
Hosting services provided by an external service provider
3. Data collection and processing to implement the contract and create a customer account
We collect personal data only when you provide it to us voluntarily by placing your order by contacting us (eg via the contact form or by email) or by creating a customer account. Mandatory fields are marked as such, because the data contained in them is necessary for us to perform the contract or consideration of the case in which you contacted us or set up a customer account. Without their application, you can not finish the order or set up a customer account or contact us. What data is collected results from the forms to which data is entered. We use the data provided by you to perform the contract and answer your inquiries. After completing the contract or deleting your customer account, the processing of your data will be limited, and after the retention periods set out in the tax regulations and the Accounting Act, the data will be deleted, unless you expressly agree to continue using this data for other purposes. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. To do this, send a message to our contact address indicated in the section "Our contact details and your rights" or use the appropriate function in your customer account.
4. Data transmission
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address to regularly send our commercial offer electronically based on your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time by sending us a message with appropriate information or using the appropriate link in the newsletter. After receiving such a message, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you expressly agree to continue using your data for other purposes.
6. The purposes of processing your personal data
We process your personal data in order to conclude and implement the sales contract for our products, including the process of your withdrawal from the contract, issuing a VAT invoice, considering the complaint, and also to maintain your account. If you agree, your personal data will be processed in order to send you notifications and news regarding our products and services in the form of a newsletter containing commercial information.
7. Cookies and web analytics
Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Detailed information on the cookies used on the website https://midiamo.pl are available at: https://midiamo.pl/Cookie-policy-cterms-eng-13.html
The use of Google (Universal) Analytics for the purposes of web analytics
Our website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, Google Inc.'s web analytics tool. (Www.google.com). The above serves to protect our legitimate interest, consisting in the optimal presentation of our offer. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow you to analyze how you use the website - for example, cookies. Automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Due to the IP anonymisation activated on this website, your IP address is shortened before forwarding within the Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is forwarded to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. The anonymized IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is in principle not combined with other Google data.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is EU-US-Privacy Shield certified. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield.
You may prevent the registration of data collected by cookies on your use of our website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install the browser plugin located under the link: https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
8. Legal basis for processing customer's personal data
Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but please remember that failure to do so may prevent you from purchasing products in our online store, setting up an online account, delivering the goods you purchased, recognizing your complaint, recognizing your withdrawal from the contract and performing the obligations arising from these activities
- Article 6 paragraph 1b) RODO - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before the contract is concluded - for the time necessary to perform these activities, including contract performance and settlements from this title
- Article 6 paragraph 1c) RODO - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator, including the obligation to withdraw from the contract, under the warranty, due to the issuance and storage of documents required by law - for the duration of liability for this
- Article 6 paragraph 1f) RODO - processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party - until the claims under the contract, contractual actions or pre-contractual claims are time-barred
- Art. 6 sec.1a) RODO - processing takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject for marketing purposes carried out by the Seller, including the transfer of information about products, promotions, special offers, events - until you withdraw your consent, using if you withdraw your consent, it will not affect the legality of the actions we took while the consent was in force.
9. Our contact details and your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to obtain information about the processing of your data to the extent specified in art. 15 THE RODO;
- in accordance with art. 16 RODO - the right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data regarding you;
- in accordance with art. 17 RODO - right to remove ("the right to be forgotten") stored with us your personal data, unless further processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest;
- to establish, investigate or defend claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 RODO - the right to limit the processing of your personal data, provided that:
- the correctness of personal data is questioned by you;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to their removal;
- we no longer need personal information, but you need it to establish, investigate or defend your claims;
- You raise an objection based on Art. 21 in the face of processing;
- in accordance with art. 20 RODO - the right to receive the data supplied to us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and to send to another administrator ("data transfer right");
- in accordance with art. 77 RODO - right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory body in your place of your habitual residence, your place of work or our headquarters.
After you exercise your right to object, we will not continue processing your personal information unless we demonstrate valid and legally valid grounds for processing and will take precedence over your interests and rights, or if the processing is intended to pursue, enforce or defend claims.
The above does not apply when data processing takes place for the purposes of direct marketing. In this case, we will not continue processing your personal data for the above purpose.
Implementation of rights due to the processing of data
Your rights can be met at any time by appearing at the Seller with the appropriate request - to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Seller's office. The seller will inform you about the manner and date of your request.
10. Security of personal data processing
The data controller takes special care to protect your interests, to this end it uses a number of technical and organizational security measures.