Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
In our store, we offer elegant and stylish women's platform sandals from Alma En Pena. These beige sandals are a great choice for women who appreciate the highest quality and original design. The heel is 10 cm high, and the sole at the front is 3.5 cm, thanks to which the sandals are comfortable to wear and give the impression of slimming the silhouette. The top and the insole are made of soft and pleasant to the touch chamois leather, which provides not only high-quality workmanship, but also excellent wearing comfort. The sides of the platform are decorated with an elegant braid, which adds a unique character to the sandals. The top of the shoes has also been decorated with beige crystals, which gives them extra shine and elegance. The sandals are fastened with a buckle, thanks to which they perfectly fit the foot and stay in place while walking. These beige Alma En Pena platform sandals are the perfect choice for women who want to feel special and fashionable for any occasion. They will work both in combination with everyday stylizations and for evening outings. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer and choose the perfect pair of sandals for yourself!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather
Alma En Pena
D&A Women's high-heeled sandals Gold
Maciejka Beige Sandals 05870-04/00-1
Marco Tozzi Black Women's Sandals
UGG Sandals Women Brown
You may also like
Alma En Pena Violet Sandals V23514VI
Wonders Iris Taupe Sandals
UGG Women's Leather Sandals Black
Maciejka women's velor Yellow Sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: