Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to the store where you will find the latest collection of Pepe Jeans women's sneakers - the perfect combination of style and comfort. The top of the shoes is made of the highest quality natural leather and fabric, which ensures not only durability, but also a unique look. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of white fabric, which ensures extraordinary softness and comfort of use. The sole of Pepe Jeans shoes is a real hit of the season. It was made of durable and flexible plastic, which ensures stability and comfort during everyday activities. The shoes have lacing, so you can perfectly adjust them to your foot. On the side and at the top of the shoe there is a subtle Pepe Jeans logo, which adds character and elegance to the shoes. These black Pepe Jeans women's sneakers are the perfect choice for women who value comfort and style. They perfectly match many everyday styles, and their classic colors allow for easy combination with other items of clothing. Do not wait and choose Pepe Jeans shoes today, which will become your favorite addition to everyday stylizations!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Maciejka 05807-07/00-5 Women's Yellow Shoes
Maciejka 01930-85-00-0 White Navy Ballerina
CAFENOIR Women's Sneakers Multicolor
Tamaris Mocasins 24206-20-413 Ivory
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: