Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Filippo brand creates shoes, listening to the needs of customers and fulfilling their dreams, surprising with a bold cut and original combination of colors and impeccable workmanship. A great, original product and good quality at a good price are the reasons why it is worth investing in the products of this brand. Filippo's offer allows for the perfect selection of footwear for the preferred style. Practically, the model has both the features of a shoe and a women's moccasin. The top is made of gray natural nubuck leather. The front of the upper is decorated with gray plastic crystals. The interior is made of material, and the insole is made of natural leather, which contributes to providing our feet with optimal temperature regardless of the prevailing weather. The whole is set on a platform with a 5-centimeter heel. The height of the platform at the front of the sole is 2 cm. It provides stability and provides good support for the whole body. On the front there is a decoration in the form of a gray metal chain. These shoes are very light and look beautiful on the legs. For women of all ages and for many styles.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine nubuck leather
You may also like
Filippo Women's Black Gold Sneakers
Artiker White Leather Women's Flat Shoes
Filippo Shoes Loafers Black Leather
Filippo Women's shoes leather White
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: