Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the shoe store, where we present the latest model of men's moccasins from the Rieker brand. These shoes combine style and comfort, which makes them the perfect choice for men who appreciate comfort in any situation. The top of the shoe is made of a soft fabric in a fashionable blue color, which gives them an original and elegant look. The interior of the shoe and the insole are also made of soft fabric, which makes the shoes very comfortable and pleasant to wear. The shoes have a low, white and flat sole, made of high-quality plastic, which provides not only comfort, but also excellent grip on any surface. The moccasin is laced, which allows for a precise fit to the foot, which increases comfort and stability while walking. Thanks to this, the shoes are an excellent choice for many occasions, both for everyday use and for more formal exits. These men's loafers are perfect for men who value style and comfort in one. By choosing the Rieker brand, you choose excellent quality, style and comfort in one. Buy these elegant men's moccasins now and enjoy comfort at every step!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Pepe Jeans Brit Man Heritage Sneakers
Pepe Jeans Tour Club Basic Navy Sneakers
Sneakers U.S.Polo Assn. Black-white
Rieker Men's beige slip-on low shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: