Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
If you are looking for original shoes that will surely attract attention, you must get to know women's shoes by Cafenoir! Their multicolored top is made of high-quality fabric that impresses with its unique patterns and colors. It's the perfect choice for all lovers of the original style! The interior of the shoes and the insole are also made of fabric, which guarantees maximum comfort of use throughout the day. The sole, in turn, is made of high-quality material, which is not only durable, but also provides excellent adhesion to the ground. The shoes have lacing, which allows for a perfect fit to the foot and adds a stylish character to the shoes. And the laces, which are also available in many colors, are an original decorative element. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our collection of Cafenoir women's shoes and discover a unique style that will surely attract the attention of everyone around!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Marco Tozzi Women's Cream Comb Flat Shoes Sneakers
UGG Sneakers Women White
Bama H05 Dirt Brush
You may also like
Maciejka 04802-23/00-1 Maroon Pumps
Maciejka Women's Olive Flat Shoes
Maciejka Women's Light Black
Maciejka Women's Green Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: