Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present to you the latest Artiker women's sneakers - perfect for women who value not only comfort, but also original design. The upper of the shoes is made of the highest quality natural leather, which provides not only durability, but also amazing comfort of use. The front of the shoes is decorated with a beautiful decoration with crystals, which adds elegance and style. The sides and front of the footwear are covered with an openwork pattern that gives them a unique character. The interior of the sneakers is finished with a fabric that is pleasant to the touch, which ensures comfort when wearing shoes. The insole made of natural leather is an additional element that affects the durability and comfort of using shoes. The sole of the shoe is made of high-quality material on a platform with a height of 3.5 centimeters, which allows you to add a bit of height and raises the elegance of the entire styling. Thanks to this, the shoes are suitable for both everyday and more elegant occasions. These stylish Artiker sneakers are fastened with laces, which allows you to precisely adjust the shoes to the foot. It is an ideal solution for women who value comfort and functionality.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: