Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store! We present women's Inblu sandals that combine style, comfort and care for the environment. The upper of these sandals is made of high-quality ecological leather, which gives them an elegant look and is nature-friendly at the same time. The inside of the sandals is made of a soft fabric that ensures comfort throughout the day. In addition, the insole is made of natural leather, which provides even greater comfort and excellent ventilation for your feet. The sole of these sandals is made of high-quality material, which guarantees durability and comfort while walking. It has a height of 4 centimeters, which adds lightness to your step, and at the same time does not burden your feet. The unique details of these sandals are the two buckles that allow easy and precise adjustment to the shape of your foot. Thanks to this, you can adjust the footwear to your preferences and enjoy full wearing comfort. These women's Inblu sandals are not only a stylish choice, but also practical and comfortable footwear for warmer days. Give your feet the right care with these comfortable sandals that will be the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: