Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the world of elegance and comfort with Venezia women's sandals! These beautiful sandals are the quintessence of luxury and style, perfect for women who appreciate high quality and original design. The top of the sandals is made of the highest quality natural leather in an elegant black color, which gives them a timeless character. The heel and toe are open, which gives them lightness and makes them perfect for warmer days. The interior and the comfortable insole are also made of soft natural leather, providing not only amazing wearing comfort, but also exceptional durability. The sole of the sandals is made of high-quality material, and the block heel is 9.5 centimeters high, which gives the shoes elegance and feminine charm. In addition, the sandals are fastened with a practical buckle, thanks to which you can easily adjust them to your foot shape. These Venezia women's sandals are a combination of luxurious workmanship, wearing comfort and unusual design. They will be perfect for both summer outings to the city, as well as for more formal occasions. Add a touch of elegance to your summer style and choose Venezia sandals!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: