Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store, where we present the Jezzi brand - a synonym of elegance and comfort in one. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our latest collection of women's shoes, which are a true indicator of style. Our women's Jezzi shoes are made of the highest quality natural leather in pink, which gives them a unique charm. The top of the shoes is decorated with an openwork pattern that adds subtlety and delicacy. On the front of the footwear there is also a decoration in the form of two fringes, which adds originality and elegance. Comfort is one of our highest values, which is why the interior of the shoes has been finished with a soft fabric, and the insole made of natural leather guarantees a comfortable feeling when worn. In addition, the sole made of high-quality material with a height of 2 centimeters ensures stability and comfort while walking. Jezzi shoes are not only footwear, they are also an expression of individual style and sense of taste. They fit both casual and more formal stylizations, perfectly complementing your look. They will add a unique character to any outfit and make you feel confident and stylish in any situation. We invite you to our store, where you can find these unique Jezzi women's shoes that will allow you to express your unique style and enjoy not only comfort, but also fashion sophistication.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: