Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our store, where we present extremely elegant and stylish women's high-heeled sandals by D&A! Our sandals are a combination of excellent design, comfort and high-quality materials. The top of the sandals is made of durable leather-like material, which gives them an elegant look. The classic black color gives them a timeless character, making them the perfect choice for various occasions, both on a daily basis and for more formal exits. The interior of the sandals has also been finished with a material that provides pleasant wearing comfort throughout the day. In addition, the soft natural leather used in the insole provides maximum comfort to the feet and improves their breath. The 8.5-centimeter heel adds elegance to the silhouette and elevates the styling to a higher level. In addition, the sole of the sandals is made of high-quality material, which ensures comfort and durability. Colorful crystals on the heel give them a unique glow, attracting attention and distinguishing them from other models. Our women's D&A high-heeled sandals are not only a fashionable choice, but also a guarantee of comfort and quality. Let your feet feel the luxury of soft leather and comfort in these ultra-stylish sandals. Visit our store and discover the world of fashion and elegance with us!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: