Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Dr. Martens is a well-known brand on the Polish and foreign markets. Shoes Footwear Dr. Martens will delight many women with its originality and quality of workmanship. The presented women's shoes are made of soft, natural leather in black with a yellow thread around the sole. The interior is made of a combination of natural leather and fabric - they are not insulated. Traditional laces allow you to adjust the upper to the appropriate width. The solid sole is a platform with a stable heel that perfectly insulates the feet from the cold, wet surface. The heel height is 3 cm and the platform at the front is 2 cm. They fit both spring, summer and autumn-winter stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: