Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Dr. Martens is a brand recognizable on the Polish and foreign market. Skillfully combined timeless style with the latest trends from the fashion world. The presented women's boots are made of soft, natural leather in black. The 16 cm high upper protects against adverse weather conditions. The interior is made of textile and natural leather. This model is not insulated. The internal zipper makes it easy to take off and put on shoes. Traditional laces allow you to adjust the upper to the appropriate width. The solid sole is a platform with a stable heel that perfectly insulates the feet from the cold, wet surface. The heel height is 4.5 cm, and the platform at the front is 3.5 cm. They fit both pants and dresses or skirts.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: