Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Marco Tozzi is a very well-known footwear brand, whose products are distinguished by the highest quality of workmanship and effective, modern design. The new offer of this brand for the autumn-winter season is beautiful, original, women's boots. The soft upper made of natural nubuck leather in beige "taupe" and has a height of 17.5 cm perfectly protects against adverse weather conditions. The zipper on the inside makes changing shoes quick and easy. A thick 2.5 cm thick sole at the front with a stable 4 cm heel perfectly insulates feet from the cold, wet ground, ensuring great comfort. The interior and the insole are insulated with fleece, thanks to which the feet will not get cold on winter and autumn days.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine nubuck leather
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: