Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Comfortable Hispanitas boots are absolute must-haves in the wardrobe of every distinguished woman. Their original design fits perfectly into today's fashion canons. The model is made of a combination of extremely flexible stretch and natural grain leather, all in a beautiful color of classic, bottle green. The upper above the heel is fastened with a long zipper, decorated with an interesting leather pendant. This solution is extremely helpful when changing shoes. The inside of the shoe, which is in direct contact with the foot, is lined with microfiber of natural, completely vegan origin. Thanks to this, extremely comfortable thermoregulation has been ensured, and the foot always remains dry. In the front part of the shoe, a platform with a height of 2 cm was used. The heel, on the other hand, is a medium (8cm) post. This solution makes you feel confident, and each step is additionally cushioned, thanks to the manufacturer's use of the innovative TRIFLOW system in the part supporting the foot from the bottom, consisting of three-stage support with elastic materials. The square toe further improves finger comfort. Made in Spain.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: