Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish brand that produces footwear. The shoes of this brand are made of the highest quality natural leather, and this is a guarantee of comfort, convenience and versatility. The models produced by the Maciejka brand are part of the latest trends, also remaining in the classic stylistic framework. The priority of the company is customer satisfaction. And here is the model that meets these criteria. The upper is made of genuine black velor leather. The sole is a flexible, high-quality material. The square, low heel, trimmed with a material with a very interesting floral pattern is very stable and naturally slims the figure, and in addition is a subtle decoration of this model. On the fingers a colorful bow made of the same material that heeled the heel. The interior and the insole are also made of natural leather, which greatly increases the comfort of wearing. On the outside of the heel a small metal logo of the brand. A spare set of flips is attached to the pair. The high comfort of use combined with the eye-catching appearance is the hallmark of these shoes. So if you value comfort and originality, this pattern is for you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Rieker Weiss White Sneaker
Marco Tozzi Women's Black Flat Shoes Sneakers
Tamaris Black Pumps
Maciejka 04070-25-00-1 Gold Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: