Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The "Maciejka" company offers unique products made of carefully selected materials. The products are not only durable and comfortable, but also fashionable in appearance. Designers in the construction of each model and individual collections introduce the latest trends in force in a given season. Presented boots from this brand for the upcoming autumn and winter season have the best of everything! The upper is made of high quality natural leather in a very interesting color, namely a combination of worn white and black with an admixture of gray. The combination of different types of leather: full grain and nubuck as well as different textures and prints - gives an amazing effect. Soft fleece lining this shoe gives a feeling of comfort and warms the feet. The side zip allows quick and easy putting on / taking off shoes. Additional lacing not only decorates shoes, but also allows you to adjust footwear to the foot's width. The sole made of high-quality material on a small platform ensures that you hardly feel any unevenness in the ground. A thick heel with a columnar shape and a height of 7.5 cm, decorated with stripes, it is very comfortable and stable. Feminine cut that works in all kinds of weather, both for dresses and trousers, every day and evening. Don't get bored and go crazy with Maciejka!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: