Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another, timeless proposition of this brand for the autumn and winter season - beautiful boots. The upper is made of genuine full-grain leather in a classic and always fashionable black color. Slightly almond toe allows for comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. The upper reaching down to the calf, slightly wrinkled and widened upwards has a comfortable slider on the inside that makes putting on / taking off shoes easier. The insole and lining is soft and pleasant to the touch fleece, which will ensure your feet comfort and convenience. The heel has been stiffened, which has a positive effect on the durability of shoes and prevents their deformation. The sole made of high-quality material with a stable heel is non-slip, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model sits beautifully on the leg, gently slims it and gives a great look to the whole figure. If you haven't decided on any model yet, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations.
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: