Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Footwear from the German-Swiss company Rieker impresses with its original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new offer of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful women's boots. The upper is made of high-quality black material. Due to the fact that it reaches the ankle, it effectively protects the feet against unfavorable weather conditions, e.g. wind. The inside of the boots is made of a soft synthetic sheepskin coat that provides the feet with comfort and warmth during winter days. The round toe allows comfortable positioning of the fingers and great freedom. The model is zipped on the inside of the upper. The 3.5 cm sole in the form of a platform is stable, non-slip, gives a sense of convenience and comfort. A wide, long tongue decorated with a round brand logo. An additional decoration is imitation of laces. They are replaced by elastic bands that help to adjust the upper to the appropriate width. The shoes are very attractive and fit many styles. If you have not yet bought the right footwear for the upcoming cold time, do not hesitate any longer and place an order in our online store, and winter will not surprise you.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 04937-29/00-5 Light Red Boots
Marco Tozzi Black Comb leather Lace-up Boots
Rieker Y0769-00 Black Boots
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: