Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The footwear of the German-Swiss company Rieker impresses with its original connections, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new offer of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful boots. The upper is made of natural chamois leather and high-quality black lacquered material. The inside of the boots is made of a soft, artificial sheepskin coat, and the insole is a warm fleece. The round toe allows easy positioning of the fingers. On the inside of the upper, there is a comfortable zipper that allows you to quickly change shoes. Traditional laces allow you to adjust the upper to the appropriate width. The suede part of the upper is decorated with shiny beads, and thanks to the varnished elements, the shoes have an elegant character. A delicate 4 cm high wedge will allow us to feel stable, comfortable and comfortable in footwear. Embossed brand logo on the outside of the heel. The sole in the form of a wedge made of plastic with non-slip properties is a guarantee of safety when using the footwear. Boots are great for various stylizations, giving a feeling of comfort, warmth and convenience.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather,
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: