Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Sergio Leone shoes are distinguished by high quality and impressive, modern design. The eye-catching black boots presented in our online MIDIAMO store are made of high-quality plastic resembling black velor. The slightly rounded toe allows a comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. A high, knee-length upper insulated from the inside with a soft fleece fabric protects the legs from adverse weather conditions. The upper, back part of the upper has a 15 cm long zip, thanks to which you can adjust the width of the upper to the shape of your leg. The circumference of the upper with a zipper is 36cm, and with an unbuttoned 43 cm. The model from the inside is equipped with a convenient slider that makes it easy to put on / take off shoes. The insole is made of warm fleece that will ensure feet comfort and convenience. The heel has been stiffened, which has a positive effect on the durability of shoes and prevents their deformation. The sole made of high-quality material is non-slip, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. Stable, shapely heel gently slims the leg and gives a great look to the whole figure. The perfect model for winter time for women who value comfort, classics and beauty.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: