Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Sergio Leone shoes are distinguished by high quality and impressive, modern design. The eye-catching black boots presented in our online MIDIAMO store are made of high-quality plastic resembling black velor. The slightly rounded toe allows a comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. A high, knee-length upper insulated from the inside with a soft fleece fabric protects the legs from adverse weather conditions. The upper, back part of the upper has a 15 cm long zip, thanks to which you can adjust the width of the upper to the shape of your leg. The circumference of the upper with a zipper is 36cm, and with an unbuttoned 43 cm. The model from the inside is equipped with a convenient slider that makes it easy to put on / take off shoes. The insole is made of warm fleece that will ensure feet comfort and convenience. The heel has been stiffened, which has a positive effect on the durability of shoes and prevents their deformation. The sole made of high-quality material is non-slip, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. Stable, shapely heel gently slims the leg and gives a great look to the whole figure. The perfect model for winter time for women who value comfort, classics and beauty.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka 04389-01-00-3 Black Knee-High Boots
You may also like
Filippo Women's black boots
D&A Women's spring openwork flat black boots
Filippo Black women's Boots
Black women's high-heeled boots
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: