Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in 1911, the Italian sports brand, known today as "Fila", is one of the oldest brands creating sports fashion. Their over a hundred years of history is really impressive. The brand is very popular among fashion lovers and fans of comfort. For some time, FILA has become recognizable thanks to footwear models referring to the crazy 80s and 90s, in which sneakers with very thick soles reigned supreme. This is exactly what the model is presented like. It is distinguished by unique design and attention to detail. Sneakers are made of pink fabric. The interior and the insert are also made of pink fabric. The round, comfortable toe gives the fingers a lot of freedom and improves the wearing comfort. Traditional, white laces allow you to stabilize and adjust the footwear to individual needs. Model on a platform sole, 2.5 cm high, with non-slip bottom. On the tongue, heel and the outer side of the upper, a navy blue and red FILA logo, which contrasts beautifully with the color of the upper. Very comfortable, they look great on the leg.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Maciejka 04550-01/00-5 Black on Silver Flat Shoes
D&A Women's shoes on the post, beige lacquer
Maciejka Ginger Ballerina Shoes
Filippo Women's Moccasins Leather Blue
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: