Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The shoes of the Polish producer Maciejka are a sensation among low shoes and ballerinas. It is distinguished by an incredibly flexible sole. Both the sole and the production method of this model, i.e. the soft, unlined upper, make it almost impossible to feel on the leg. It conquers the hearts of women with its extraordinary lightness. An absolute hit of this brand. Available in a wide range of colors. The presented model is completely made of natural leather in the color of sawn gold.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: