Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
GOE is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. The brand's offer is addressed to people who value independence, are brave and are not afraid of fashion challenges. We present unusual sneakers made of a combination of high-quality material with natural leather in black and gold. The interior is made of fabric and the insole is made of natural leather. These shoes will work well with trousers as well as a skirt or a dress. The soft and very comfortable interior perfectly adapts to the shape of the foot and gives a feeling of incredible comfort. Traditional laces stabilize the shoes on the leg and allow you to adjust the width of the upper to individual needs. Model on a 4 cm high platform. The stiffened heel counter prevents deformation of the footwear and allows you to keep your feet in the right position. The whole is complemented by the characteristic brand logo. If you do not like fashion monotony, you value beauty, comfort and you like attracting the eyes of others, this model is for you. Do not hesitate to order today!!!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Turqoise Low Shoes 05924-36/00-1
Alma En Pena Violet Pumps V23170
Maciejka 05672-09/00-1 Green Pumps
Venezia Flat Shoes Beige-Gold
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: