Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
BIG STAR is one of the most famous and valued clothing brands, associated primarily with the characteristic star in the logo. This brand is a combination of high-quality workmanship, modern design and the latest trends. BIG STAR is not only clothing and footwear for adults. It is also a rich collection for the youngest. We present soft and very comfortable children's sports shoes - boys' sneakers from this excellent brand. The footwear was made of high-quality plastic and fabrics in black and gray with yellow elements. The Big Star logo is placed on the outer side of the upper and on the tongue. The interior is made of textile material, and the soft, green insert with the Memory Foam system remembers the shape of the child's foot, which translates into high comfort of use. The reinforced heel counter prevents deformation of the footwear and ensures the correct positioning of the foot. The flat sole is 3.5 cm high under the heel. 2 Velcro fasteners stabilize the footwear on the legs and allow the upper to be adjusted to the appropriate width of children's feet. Light and very comfortable :)
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Fila Orbit Low Kids 1010783.94W White Bay Sneakers
Fila Strada Low Kids 1010781 1FG White Sneakers
You may also like
Big Star HH374019 Fuchsia Trainers
Big Star FF374202 403 Navy Trainers
Kangaroos 02084 000 4054 DK Navy Lime Flat Shoes
Big Star II374058 Gray Sneakers
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: