Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The design of the T. Sokolski brand and the quality of the offered footwear are becoming more and more popular among customers every year. The brand offers a selection of unique designs that meet even the most sophisticated tastes. The latest offer of the T. Sokolski brand for the fall / winter season - original, very, very comfortable lace-up boots. The upper is made of natural nubuck leather, and the insole is also made of natural leather. The slightly insulated interior of the shoes guarantees optimal temperature for our feet. A well-profiled sole in the form of a platform with a low, square heel perfectly isolates the feet from the ground and significantly improves walking comfort. Tying with laces allows you to adjust the footwear to the appropriate width. An additional advantage is the side zipper, thanks to which we can quickly put on and take off the boots. The upper part of the upper and the tongue is decorated with black crystals. Perfect shoes for women who appreciate fashionable design, comfort and a slightly rock character.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine nubuck leather
You may also like
Filippo Beige Women's Boots
D&A Women's grey ankle boots
Filippo Black Women's Lace-Up Boots DBT3944/22 BK
D&A Women's black ankle boots
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: