Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Established in London's East End in 1908, Lee Cooper has a rich history spanning over a century, making it an iconic British brand called Original Denim. From humble beginnings, the Lee Cooper brand has become known as a global style innovator. The legacy of the pioneering principles laid down by Morris Cooper is reflected in the latest footwear collection available in our Midiamo online store. Lee Cooper sneakers are made of high-quality black plastic. Quite high, reaching to the ankle, the upper softly wraps the feet, and the interior, insulated with a soft fleece, protects against cold and unfavorable weather conditions. Brand logo on the tongue, insole, heel and on the outside of the upper. Practical lacing allows for a perfect fit of the footwear to the foot. The white sole made of high-quality material, characteristic for this type of footwear, is 2.5 centimeters high. Beautiful, light, very comfortable, they will be the perfect complement to many autumn stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Wypadają 0.5 rozmiaru mniejsze
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: