Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear of the BIG STAR brand is primarily a variety of shoe models corresponding to the needs of different age and lifestyle of people. They are perfect for any occasion, they give a sense of comfort and the right look. In our online store, we present another model of this popular brand.
The upper is made of natural khaki velor leather. The interior and the insert are made of high-quality fabric. Particularly noteworthy in this model is the Memory Foam insert, which provides cushioning during use and remembers the anatomy of the foot. Resistant to deformation of the foam structures, it allows moisture to evaporate and temperature regulation, and additionally absorbs shocks. Shoes on the legs stabilize traditional laces, thanks to which we can adjust the shoes to the appropriate width. The light sole is a platform with a heel height of 4 cm. There is a tasteful Big Star logo on the tongue, on the side of the upper and on the insert.
Comfortable and very soft sneakers, their versatility and, at the same time, original design will become an inseparable element of your wardrobe. Very light and incredibly comfortable, they are perfect for going to work, school, university and during a trip outside the city.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: