Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
One of the most famous clothing and footwear brands today is Skechers. In its products, it combines seemingly mismatched textures and elements, thanks to which you can get an original look that will distinguish us and our kids from the crowd. We present beautiful, light and very comfortable children's shoes - sneakers of this excellent brand. The footwear was made of high-quality plastic and fabrics in black, gray and green (charcoal, black, lime). Convenient Velcro fastening allows you to adjust the footwear to the required width. The elastic bands allow you to additionally stabilize the shoes on the feet. The interior is a pleasant fabric which, together with a soft insole with the Skech-Tex system, gives the little ones a feeling of comfort and comfort. The reinforced heel counter prevents deformation of the footwear and ensures the correct positioning of the foot. The flat sole has a maximum height of 4 cm. Light and very comfortable, they will complement any child's styling, ensuring comfort and convenience.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Kangaroos 02078 000 2014 Steel Grey Lime Flat Shoes
Big Star HH374203 Różowe Trainers
You may also like
Kangaroos children's shoes K-HK Flow EV RTX Steel Gray / Dusty Rose
Skechers children's girls' shoes Unikorn Strom Pink Lavender
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: