Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Warm and durable boys trekking shoes are the latest offer from the 4F brand. This type of footwear is very popular, especially in winter. These boots are made of natural beige nubuck leather. Thanks to the Neo-Dry membrane, the shoes are waterproof. The interior is made of a synthetic sheepskin coat, and the insole is made of a soft fabric. Model on a flat sole with a solid tread and a 3.5 cm high heel, round toe, fastened with 2 Velcro. These boots are not only comfort, guaranteed warmth and comfort, but also a great look for our little ones.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine nubuck leather
NOQ By Knittex Viscose Angel Dust Rosso children's tights
Bama Alu children's liner with Alutherm Airtech Kids air bubbles
NOQ By Knittex Microfibre Marietta Silver children's tights
You may also like
4F Trek Junior HJZ21-JOBMW252 Navy Blue 31S Boots
Big Star Patent Camel boots for girls
4F Trek Junior HJZ21-JOBMW253 Fuchsia 55S Boots
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: