Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Big Star brand was created for women who want to feel comfortable regardless of the situation. Living in constant rush, we don't want anything to stop us, let alone an uncomfortable pair of shoes. The Big Star brand creates shoes by listening to the needs of customers and fulfilling their dreams, surprising them with a bold cut, original combination of colors, extraordinary texture as well as high quality and impeccable workmanship. It shows how lightly you can play with fashion, while at the same time bringing out what is most beautiful in your body. We present the still fashionable women's espadrilles in black. The top is made of high-quality material that adapts to the shape of the foot and gives us a sense of comfort. The interior and the insert are made of fabric. The model is tied with traditional laces. Discreet brand logo on the outside of the upper. A great addition to many summer stylizations, and by providing us with comfort - it will make it remain a footwear loved to be worn for all seasons. This is a guaranteed great look !!!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Women's Moccasins Filippo leather velor black
Maciejka 05045-01/00-1 Black+Green Pumps
Filippo DP1689-22 BK Black Sneakers
Maciejka 01841-45/00-5 Maroon Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: