Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
GOE is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. The brand's offer is addressed to people who value independence, are brave and are not afraid of fashion challenges. We present the latest women's sneakers made of natural leather in beige color. The interior is made of fabric, and the insert is made of high-quality plastic. These shoes will work well with trousers as well as a skirt or a dress. The soft and very comfortable interior perfectly adapts to the shape of the foot and gives a feeling of incredible comfort. Traditional laces stabilize the shoes on the leg and allow you to adjust the width of the upper to individual needs. Model on a solid, high platform with a maximum height of 6 cm. The stiffened heel counter prevents shoe deformation and allows you to keep your feet in the right position. If you do not like fashion monotony, value sporty style, comfort and like to attract the eyes of others, this model is for you. Do not hesitate to order today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Rieker Women's slip-on Beige Low Shoes
Venezia Women's shoes, loafers, leather lacquer with a chain Blac black
Maciejka 01930-10-00-0 Beige Flat Shoes
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: