Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Sneakers, low shoes for women on the platform of the renowned American brand O'NEILL of Californian origin. The top is made of "Off White" tannin with colored elements of natural and ecological leather. The interior and the insole are made of fabric. Practical laces allow for a perfect fit of the footwear to the feet. The sole made of high-quality material is a thick and quite solid platform, it is 4 centimeters high under the heel and 3 cm in front. Great shoes for the spring-summer season. They will perfectly complement many women's stylizations. Light, comfortable and practical. Sneakers are popular and adored shoes all over the world. Perfect for everyday use.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: