Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka creates footwear in her own individual way and that is why it is so unique. Models of this brand, in addition to always being in line with current fashion trends, are made of the highest quality raw materials. The rich colors, patterns and unusual combinations of various materials make this footwear unmatched. Presented Maciejka women's sandals made of natural green velor leather. Cut fingers allow great freedom of movement while ensuring good air circulation. The clasp on the ankle in the shape of a bracelet with a buckle, in addition to stabilizing the shoe well on the leg, is a decorative element. Leather insole gives a sense of convenience and comfort. The sole made of high-quality material is flexible and very light. The low 5.5 cm heel in combination with the built-up heel in a natural way, slims the leg beautifully. The original design makes the shoes easily add character to any styling. Beautiful, very feminine and comfortable, perfect for warm summer days. The shoes come with a spare set of flasks.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka 04614-04/00-5 Beige Sandals
Maciejka Gold Women's Sandals
Maciejka Black + White Sandals 05931-11/00-1
Rieker Women's Blue Sandals
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: