Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Children's boots, insulated boots with a reindeer motif of the excellent and world-famous brand EMU Australia. A carefully made uppers of natural sheepskin in brown "Chestnut" pleasantly fit on the leg. The interior and the insole, lined with merino wool, softly wraps the feet and insulates them from the cold. Model with a round toe, on a flat sole, 1 cm high. The sole is made of high-quality non-slip brown material. The shoes are fastened with a fairly large Velcro for the convenience of putting on and taking off. The circumference at the top of the upper is 23 cm in a size of 6-12 months - it can be adjusted with Velcro.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Big Star Kids' snow boots Camel
EMU Australia Pegasus Walker Charcoal/Anthracite children's baby boots
Lee Cooper Fuchsia Boots LCJ-21-44-0522K
EMU Australia shoes Toddle Pink children's boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: