Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Filippo is a brand whose collections are intended for classy women who always want to present themselves perfectly regardless of the occasion. In our online MIDIAMO store, we present the latest model of this brand for the fall and winter season. A very beautiful, classic model that, thanks to its simplicity, fits any styling. The soft upper is made of high-quality black plastic. The slim toe, despite its almond shape, gives the fingers a lot of freedom and allows for a comfortable positioning. The side zipper makes it easy to change shoes. The soft and comfortable interior made of warm fleece gently wraps and warms the feet and gives a sense of comfort. The asymmetrical top of the upper, decorated with two graphite rivets and a colorful tape, gives the model a slightly predatory character. Particularly noteworthy in this model is a beautiful, octagonal heel in a cherry-burgundy color, which, thanks to its considerable height, significantly slims the leg, giving a beautiful shape to the entire figure. Perfect for dresses, skirts and trousers. If you are still thinking about choosing the right model, this one is for you. A very nice proposition for modern women who value comfort and a fashionable look.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Filippo Women's black lacquered insulated boots
Filippo Black Women's Boots
Women's high-heeled boots Black
Women's Silver snow boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: