Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
CAFENOIR is a valued Italian footwear brand whose products are distinguished by the highest quality of workmanship and effective, modern design. The new offer of this brand for the fall-winter season is beautiful, original, women's black boots resembling Chelsea boots. The upper, made of natural grain leather and a stretchable fabric with a height of 20 cm, reaches above the ankle and perfectly protects against unfavorable weather conditions. The interior is made of fabric and the insole is made of natural leather. A thick platform sole with a stable heel 5 cm and a height of 3 cm at the front perfectly insulates the feet from the cold, wet ground, ensuring great comfort. The upper circumference of size 38 is 26 cm, but it is flexible and stretches a bit.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 05102-23/00-3 Burgundy Boots
Maciejka 03953-02/00-6 Brown Knee-high Boots
Maciejka 04833-04/00-5 Beige Boots
Hispanitas HI211867 Kristen Bolero-I21 Cana Taupe Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: