Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Fashionably and comfortably this is the motto that the Artiker brand follows when creating each of its collections. In addition to the timeless classics, we also find models of shoes that stand out in the collection with their original cut. Such shoes are aimed mainly at women who chase fashion and are not afraid to go crazy with it. Footwear is often chosen by brave women or gives courage and confidence to those ladies who decide to introduce a bit of madness to their wardrobe in the form of shoes. We offer Artiker women's shoes for every season. In the current, latest collection of the brand, we recommend comfortable and stylish boots. The upper is made of high-quality material in black. The interior and the insole are covered with a thin, pleasant to the touch sheepskin, which not only protects our feet from the cold, but also increases the comfort of use. The whole thing is mounted on a 2.5 cm high platform at the front and 3 cm high at the rear, which is perfect for an icy road, ensuring perfect grip. Slip-on shoes
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
MORE Christmas Socks Set 3-Pack 7106 + Box
SOXX 37883 Christmas socks Red-Green 2-Pack
You may also like
Maciejka 04492-10/00-5 Beige Boots
Maciejka 05779-10/00-6 Dark Beige Boots
Filippo Women's white insulated boots
Filippo DBT3030/22 BK Black Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: