Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Comfortable and fashionable footwear is the motto of the Sergio Leone brand, which from year to year sets the bar higher and higher during the production of its products, and increases the practicality and values that represent it on the market. The presented model is classic, extremely simple, but how effective and charming with its simplicity high-heeled boots. The upper is made of high-quality material in a classic beige color. Model with a round toe. The boots have laces and a zipper, which makes it easy to change shoes quickly. The interior and the insole, insulated with a soft and pleasant to the touch fleece, maintain the right temperature. The 5.5 cm high platform at the back and 3 cm at the front naturally slims the leg and provides a good basis for the entire figure. Very subtle, modest, but how feminine. They fit various lengths of dresses, pants and skirts. Buy them and you will see that your stylizations will take on a completely new character, and you will not want to part with them.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka 04263-01-00-3 Black Boots
You may also like
Filippo Women's beige insulated boots
D&A Women's boots ankle boots black lacquered
Women's Filippo boots on a black insulated post
Filippo Boots women's black platform boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: