Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Comfortable and fashionable footwear is the motto of the Sergio Leone brand, which from year to year sets the bar higher and higher during the production of its products, and increases the practicality and values that represent it on the market. The presented model is classic, extremely simple, but how effective and charming with its simplicity, boots on a post. The smooth upper is made of high-quality material that looks like natural leather in a classic black color. The comfortable, round toe allows the fingers great freedom of movement. On the inside of the upper, there is a comfortable zipper that facilitates a quick change of shoes. The interior is insulated with a soft and pleasant to the touch fleece to maintain the right temperature. Comfortable, well-profiled insole and sole made of high-quality material, gives a great sense of comfort. A beautiful heel in the shape of a post with a height of 8 cm, despite the relatively high height, is stable, slims the leg in a natural way and provides a good basis for the entire figure. They fit various lengths of dresses, pants and skirts.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
D&A Women's Spring Openwork Heeled Beige Boots
Sergio Leone Boots warmed Black
D&A Openwork Flat Black Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: