Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Marco Tozzi is Italian fashion combined with German precision and incredible comfort. The products of this brand are characterized by attention to detail, sophisticated design, timelessness and durability. We present the latest model of Marco Tozzi boots for the upcoming autumn and winter season. It is an absolute hit of this season. They are made of natural, full-grain leather in a matching black color. The zipper on the inside of the upper makes it easy to change shoes, and the traditional laces placed in the original ones allow you to adjust the upper to the appropriate width. The interior is made of fleece with an admixture of natural leather, and the insole is made of natural leather. The rounded toe gives the toes a lot of freedom and allows the feet to be placed freely. The solid sole perfectly insulates the feet from the cold, wet surface and gives a great sense of comfort, its height is 5 cm in the heel and 1.5 cm in the front. Very comfortable and warm.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Guess FL7TAR FAP10 TAMARR Green Boots
Maciejka 04690-01/00-3 Black Lace-up Boots
You may also like
Maciejka Women's Boots Navy Blue
GOE Women's warm leather black boots
Tamaris Black Leather Boots
Marco Tozzi Black Comb leather Lace-up Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: