Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Comfortable and fashionable footwear is the motto of the Sergio Leone brand, which from year to year sets the bar higher and higher during the production of its products, and increases the practicality and values that represent it on the market. The presented model is classic, extremely simple, but how effective and charming with its simplicity high-heeled boots. The smooth upper is made of high-quality material that looks like grain leather in a classic black color. The comfortable, round toe allows the fingers great freedom of movement. On the inside of the upper, there is a comfortable zipper that facilitates a quick change of shoes, and on the back there are rubber inserts for greater comfort. The interior, insulated with a soft and pleasant to the touch synthetic sheepskin coat, maintains the right temperature. The heel is 3.5 cm high, the sole height at the front is 1.5 cm. They fit various lengths of dresses, pants and skirts. The upper circumference of size 38 is 39 cm, but it can stretch thanks to the rubber inserts.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Artiker 45C0761 Black Boots
SOXX 37883 Christmas socks Red-Green 2-Pack
You may also like
T.Sokolski HX Z21-132 BLK Knee-high Boots
Boots Sergio Leone warmed on the post Black
Women's boots on the BLACK platform
D&A Openwork Flat Black Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: