Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Footwear of the German-Swiss brand Rieker impresses with original combinations, attention to workmanship and fashionable design combined with comfort and classic style. The new offer of this brand is extremely comfortable and providing a lot of warmth, wonderful women's boots. The upper is made of genuine black leather. On the inside and outside of the upper, there are zippers that make it easy to change shoes. The round, shapely toe gives the toes a lot of freedom and allows for comfortable positioning of the feet. A well-profiled sole, made of high-quality material in combination with the "antistress" insert, gives an amazing sense of comfort and convenience. The interior and the insole are made of synthetic sheepskin, which perfectly protects the feet from the cold. Model with a 5 cm high platform at the back and 2 cm at the front and a 14.5 cm high upper. Very light, incredibly comfortable, they will be perfect not only with trousers, but also with a dress or a skirt.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka 3623A-08-00-3 Red Lace-up Boots
GOE Women's warm leather black boots
Black Venezia Black patent leather boots
Maciejka 05269-29/00-3 Brown Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: