Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's shoes by the Polish brand Maciejka are an ideal proposition for fans of modern style. High-quality materials that have been used in the production of these shoes guarantee long-term use. The upper is made of natural grain leather in green. The presented footwear has a zipper sewn from the inside. Classic laces allow you to perfectly adjust the upper to the width of the foot. The inside of the shoe is made of insulation, and the insole is an insulated fabric - the boots are therefore slightly insulated. Model with a closed square toe and a block heel 9 cm high. Boots look elegant, thanks to a solid heel, and at the same time very universal and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to various types of styling. Made in Poland. Quality: I.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Women's yellow openwork leather ankle boots
Black Venezia Black leather boots
Rieker Women's insulated leather lace-up boots Black
Maciejka 03790-20/00-3 Navy Boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: