Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Extremely comfortable Rieker women's boots are a proposal for the upcoming season. They have a RIEKER-TEX membrane, thanks to which the footwear will provide your feet with waterproofness, protection against cold and moisture, free breathing, as well as excellent comfort in use. They are carefully made of the best quality natural velor leather, thanks to which they fit easily to the legs, they are very comfortable and well-shaped. The distinguishing element is a beautifully decorated logo on the upper part of the shoe. In addition to the side zipper that makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, we also have an additional rear zipper that allows you to widen the upper. Thanks to it, we can decide whether we want the upper to stick to the calf or be loose. The interior has been insulated with sheepskin, thanks to which the feet will retain thermal comfort. A thick sole in a shoe is essential for the winter months to come.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Milena grey socks with polka dots and a bow
You may also like
Maciejka 04309-01-00-3 Black Knee-High Boots
Rieker X0592-00 Black Knee-High Boots
Maciejka 05057-07/00-6 Yellow Knee-High Boots
GOE Women's leather boots Black
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: