Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tamaris symbolizes the fashion expectations of a conscious quality and cost woman. The shoes of this brand will appeal to customers who value "this is something": high-quality outer materials, soft soles, comfortable internal and perfect fit, i.e. modern design. The presented model is a classic pumps made of natural, full-grain leather, softly adhering to the foot in dark red. The presented model uses the antishock system, it is usually placed in heels, and its task is to reduce shocks and significantly improve walking comfort without excessive load on the spine. The round, slightly almond, slim nose gives the model extraordinary elegance. Comfortable, profiled insole glued with soft foam gives a great sense of convenience and comfort. The post-shaped heel in combination with a fairly thick (1.3 cm) sole is very stable and provides a solid basis for the whole silhouette. The beautiful line of the upper together with the heel naturally slims the leg and gives the styling an elegant character. Perfect for the office, but also for evening meetings.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
Cross Jeans women's Black Sneakers
Maciejka 04050-01-00-5 Gray Espadrilles
Mustang Women's Grey high Sneakers
Maciejka Women's leather shoes Dark Beige
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: