Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Women's boots are a type of footwear loved by many women. The presented footwear of the Polish brand Maciejka will meet the expectations of the most demanding customers, because they are light, comfortable and very comfortable. The upper is made of the best quality velor natural leather with a floral pattern and a textile braid in shades of beige and brown. The interior and the insole are made of natural leather - the boots are not insulated. Thanks to the binding, we can perfectly adjust the footwear to the foot. The thick, non-slip, cream sole is 4 cm high in the heel and 3 cm under the toes. On the outside of the upper there is a decorative brand logo. Universal footwear fits both trousers and skirts. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Maciejka Beige Leather Women's Boots
Maciejka Red Lace-up Boots
Maciejka Brown Lace-up Boots
You may also like
Maciejka Dark Beige Women's Lace-Up Boots
Maciejka 05632-01/00-7 Black Boots
Black Venezia Black leather boots
GOE Women's warm leather black boots
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: