Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The Rieker brand dedicates its designs to women and men who value convenience and comfort of use. It is one of the companies that put special emphasis on making soft and flexible shoes. To meet the expectations of customers, the brand makes every effort to ensure that these shoes are not only comfortable, but also do not lose their beauty. We present men's shoes of this renowned footwear brand. The upper is made of natural grain leather (front and sides) and natural suede leather (back) in blue. The interior and the insole are made of soft fabric. Lace-up model, unfastened zipper on the side of the footwear helps to put it on and off the foot easier and more conveniently. Model on a flat sole with a height of 2.5 cm at the heel and 1 cm at the front. They are perfect for work or social gatherings for people who appreciate a modest, classic and balanced style.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine suede leather,
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Coccine Gel Stopper Foot brake, self-adhesive 1 pair
Coccine Gel Heel Protectors S/M small 1 pair
Coccine Gel Heel Pad 1 Pair
You may also like
Levi's Sneakers Woodward Rugged chukka Dark Brown Man
Levi's Piper Sneakers Full Black Czarny Men
Pepe Jeans Kore Britt M White Sneakers
Pepe Jeans Sneakersy buty męskie Kenton Vintage white białe
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: